Sunday, July 04, 2021

Let's Celebrate

  Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Let's CELEBRATE my birthday today. 
I started off with a Crumb Cake base ....... and then added three panels of Red, White and Blue card stock to the front of this card.
Next, I added a fun little celebrate message in the lower right corner.  I used the 'Celebrate Sun Flowers' stamp set to complete my little celebrate message.  I did mask off the "You" on this stamp set......As I wanted my sentiment to say "Let's Celebrate".
And I got busy cutting out three stars that were each layered onto my card.  I used the 'Stitched Stars' dies to create each of those pretty little stars.
So what do you think my friends????
Happy 4th of July to everyone!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! It made me smile when I saw it! SO pretty and very patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I wasn't sure how I was going to upgrade this card for my Mix-It-UP! Monday version......but I did.

      Delete
  2. Diggin' the layered stars. Hooray for the red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Hope you had a SUPER SWEET 4th of July weekend.

      Delete