Sunday, August 01, 2021

Christmas To Remember

  Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Every year, Stampin' UP! provides us with some PRETTY AMAZING Designer Series Paper.  And this year they DID NOT FAIL  I created this GOREGOUS holiday card with the help of the 'Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper'.
I started out with a Basic White card base and added a layer of Real Red card stock and a panel of the 'Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper' to the top of the Real Red panel.
Next, I got busy creating a center frame for my sentiment to be displayed.   I started with a Real Red 'Seasonal Labels Die' and then stacked a Crumb Cake label to the top of that.  My sentiment frame is from the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies'.  I used the 'Christmas To Remember' set to stamp my OH SO PRETTY sentiment.
Then I created a PRETTY bow with the 'White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' ..... and topped my sentiment off with that pretty ribbon.
I finished this card off with some 'Holiday Rhinestones' and was able to call this card DONE in a JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. What a festive and quick card. I can't wait to oder some of the fun items in the new holiday mini!!! Plus we get SAB too!!! Such a great bonus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love the layering of these shapes for the sentiment and pretty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary.....I'm so glad you like my card creation.

      Delete