Thursday, July 22, 2021

A Little Note

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag helped me say thanks in a big kind of way.
I started off with a White base tag that was cropped out using the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies'.   Then I got busy cropping out some 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' shapes in the new 2021-2023 In-Colors.
I used the 'Plentiful Plants' to stamp my sentiment onto those die-cut pieces.......
And topped off my tag with some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Chevron Weave Ribbon'.
All that was left to do was add a few 'Pearls' to my tag and this tag was finished in a HOT NEW YORK MINUTE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: