Thursday, July 29, 2021

You Touched My Heart

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Every once in awhile, I create a tag that just makes me STOP and ADMIRE it before giving it away.  My tag today is one of those tags.
I started out with a 2-1/4" x 4-3/4" White base tag.  Next, I added a panel of Soft Succulent to the top.  I stamped my sentiment from the 'Plentiful Plants' set onto a frame that was cropped out using the 'Message Dies'.  I did crop out two hearts from the 'Message Dies' and added those to the edge of my sentiment piece.
My basket of ferns was created using the 'Perfect Plant' and the images were cropped out using the 'Plentiful Plants Dies'.  I did add a single heart (from the 'Message Dies') to the center of my pot and finished that heart of with some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to give it a pretty shine.
My tag was topped off with some 'Linen Thread' that was also attached to the top of my fern pot.
The finishing touch was adding some stitching lines around the edges of my tag ....... And this tag was ready to give to someone very special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable tag. I love the warm feeling the colors give me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layers for this floral fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......I'm SO HAPPY with the way this tag turned out.

      Delete