Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Note Book Wallet

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This notebook wallet was originally spot-lighted on Rachel Tessman's blog back on May 26th.   OH MY GOSH.......When I saw it.....I knew I would have to make one of these for myself.  Here is the link to Rachel's video on how to create one of these little cuties:  (209) Bloom Where You’re Planted Note Card Wallet & SU Trip Goodies! - YouTube
To create my wallet ..... I used the 'Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper'.  How BEAUTIFUL is this little wallet.
The wallet has two side sections that you can tuck a single card along with a coordinating envelope into.  
I used the Pansy Patch stamp set along with the Pansy Dies to create both of my note cards.
I also used 'Fresh Freesia 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' to close up my wallet.
And here is how the ribbon secured this wallet closed.
I am just in LOVE with this wallet design......
And the best part ...... It doesn't take any time to create.
Many Thanks to Rachel for sharing this fun little project.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. I perfect little gift for someone and it's so easy to make too! Plus pretty! You did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I gave it to my girlfriend for her birthday.....She loved it.

      Delete