Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Pen & Tool Caddy

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created for my studio.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I was organizing my studio last week.......And I realized I had my supplies all over my desk ....... And thought if I create two boxes (one for pens and one for tools) it would elimate the clutter on my desk.
So.......I purchased these"Tsuki Pop-Up Pencil Cases" (from Amazon) and I LOVE them.  They zip up completely to store your supplies and the top pulls down when you want to expose what's inside each holder.  So, to make these little pen holders OH SO PRETTY ....... I designed a pretty little caddy for each holder to sit in ...... And each pretty little pen holder would fit perfectly inside the caddy I was creating.
          
So, I took on the creative challenge to design to caddy boxes.  The dimensions of the caddy box is 8-1/2" x 11".  I scored the 11" side at 4-1/4" and 6-3/4".  And on the 8-1/2" side I scored at 2-1/4" and 6-1/4".  I did use some retired designer series paper from Stampin' UP! to decorate my caddy boxes.  And that is mainly because this DSP pattern is what I use throughout my studio.
The DSP pieces are Qty 2 pcs that measure 3-3/4" x 4" (for the front and back).  And Qty 2 pcs for the sides that measure 2-1/4" x 4".
All that was left to do was wrap some ribbon around the box and top it off with a little tag.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun caddy. Great way to use the DSP and have a functional item. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. They look great with all my other organizing containers using this DSP.

      Delete