Saturday, July 17, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Thanks

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June 'Expressions In Color' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This alternate card came together so quick ...... And I only used two additional products to complete this card.
I started out by cutting down one of the card bases and adding it to the bottom of my Evening Evergren base card.  
I did add a 1/2" strip of Evening Evergreen across the center of my card......
And then above it added a panel of the pretty vellum that came with this kit.  My sentiment was added to a layering 'Stiched So Sweetly Dies' and some 'Soft Succulent Ribbon' was added to the bottom of that sentiment.
The only other embellishment that I added to this card was three little 2021-2023 Jewels.  Just thrilled with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Cool textures and love the trio of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I wasn't thrilled with this card until I stampd on the vellum. Then I was HAPPY.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely card. This is such a versatile layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of the elements from this kit - Great layering on your card. ♥

    ReplyDelete