Monday, July 26, 2021

Life Is Better Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
For my upraded version ....... I made some slight but WOW kind of upgrades to this card.
I stamped my sentiment in the lower right hand corner of my card using the same 'Flowers of Friendships' stamp set.
The biggest change I made to this card was creating a panel for my 8-hearts to be spot-lighted.
Each heart was featured inside a cropped out circle that was framed with one of the three colors I selected for this card.  I also added some Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of each heart to give this upgraded card LOTS of dimension.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to each heart for that pretty added WOW FACTOR!!!
So there you have it friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the upgrades. The layered panel is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your comment Wanda. I too am VERY FOND of the upgraded card. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Kiss, kiss. Love all the little hearts on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these - such great switch-ups. LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I had FUN with this upgraded version.

      Delete