Saturday, July 03, 2021

4th of July Mailbox Gift

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Normally on Saturday I post a Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation ......... But with this weekend being my birthday and the 4th of July ....... I decided to switch it up and share some 4th of July treats with you today.  I create mailbox hanging gifts for my neighbors for all the holidays and today I deliveried some pretty fun 4th of July treats to them.   Here's that project.......
This 4th of July tray was created with a 4-1/2" x 7-5/8" piece of White card stock.
It is scored on the 4-1/2" side at 1-1/2" on both sides.  And on the 7-5/8" side I scored 2" BUT ONLY TO THE CENTER SCORE LINE.   Flip card stock and do the same mearusres on the opposite side.
Here is a template of how the cutting and scoring shoud be done.
This is what you will end up after cut and score this piece.  I used the 'Scalloped Contour Dies' to pretty up the edges of this tray.
The little Red/White/Blue cartons that I created fit nicely inside the tray.
The boxes are created with a piece of card stock that measures 4-1/2" x 7-1/2".  I scored these pieces at 1-1/4" on all four sides.  Then I did run my little cartons thrugh my die-cut machine.......And I used the Stars Embossing Folder to add some pretty texture to each little carton.
The boxes are created with a piece of card stock that measures 4-1/2" x 7-1/2".  I scored these pieces at 1-1/4" on all four sides.
Here's a template on how those little cartons will look when scored and trim out.
Each little carton was stuffed with some Red/White/Blue shredded paper ....... Along with two 'Smartie' firecrakers that I created.
The finishing touch was adding some Red/White/Blue ribbon that I had in my stash.....
And I added a tag created with the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies' along with the 'Playful Alpha dies'.   And there you have it friends.  I made my 4th of July mailbox run early this morning......And just know my neighbors are going to LOVE receive one of these.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more 4th of July creations with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Great 4th of July Mail Box gift. Very patriotic looking. So fun! Your neighbors are going to love this. Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I started this tradition about 10-years ago......and the neighbors and SaddleBrooke friends really look forward to what I'll make for the next holiday. Glad you liked what I created.

      Delete
  2. Patriotic perfection. Happy 4th (and birthday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment my friend. And Happy 4th right back at you.
      We SERIOUSLY need to get together soon.

      Delete
  3. How sweet are these!? Hope you have a wonderful weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete