Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Flip Thanks

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'm thinking this just might be my favorite card I shared with you this month.  It comes together so quickly and has a pretty BIG WOW FACTOR to it.
It's a flip up style card.  The base for this card is a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Poppy Parade panel.  
The flip up portion of this card is a Bermuda Bay panel that is 3-1/4" x 8-1/2".  It is scored at 4-1/4".  I did adhere that panel to a 3-1/2" x 4-1/4" White panel.  I used a 3" x 4-1/4" panel of 'Pattern Party Host DSP' to the bottom of that Bermuda Bay panel ....... and added several little flowers from the 'Flowers & Leaves Punch'.
My Poppy Parade base card was run through my Die-cut machine using the 'Stitched Greenery Die'.
The sentiment for this card is from the 'Biggest Wish' set ...... and that is stamped and layered onto the 'Stitched So Sweetly' dies.
I did add some White Linen Ribbon from the 'Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack' to the top of my flip up panel.
And that's it took to create this OH SO PRETTY card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE everything about this card. Especially the color. They are fabulous together. I love the fancy fold and the dies for the words. I am going to have to make one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Hope you share what you created on your blog. Can't wait to see what you make.

      Delete
  2. Love the "engineering" and perfect ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Mary.....I had so much FUN designing this card.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my card Wanda. I totally agree with you.....It's a HAPPY kind of card.

      Delete