Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Ice Cream Truck

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My dear friend Susan Wormley (a fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator) showed me how to create this little cutie on a Zoom video we did one afternoon.  I am going to link a video that Kim's Basement Bunch Stampers did and this will hopefully help you make one of these little cuties for yourself:  Ice Cream Truck Featured Project on Facebook LIVE | Kim's Basement Bunch Stampers (kimsbasementbunch.com)
This little ice cream truck is made with Pool Party card stock and decorated with the 'Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper'.
The two little awnings on both sides of the truck are ADORABLE.......
But what steals the show for me ...... The STINKIN' CUTE Stampin' UP! license plates and rear bumper.  (I noticed after taking pictures for my blog post that one of the four tail light popped off!!!)
All 3-windows were covered with 'Window Sheets'........ And the 4-tires were created with circle punches.
Just couldn't be a CUTIE project out there......
And THANK YOU Susan for showing me how to make this truck.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Well, how cute is this? I LOVE it. The awnings are a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a whole bunch of steps to put this little cutie together.....But well worth it. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      Delete
  2. I love those license plates, too! Darling idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The license plates are the PERFECT touch to this darling little project. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

      Delete