Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Thanks So Much

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Who wouldn't just SQUEAL when they opened the envelope and pulled out this card!  It's the kind of card that just makes me HAPPY all over.
I started this card off with a Pale Papaya base card.
Before adhering down my White 5-1/4" x 5" panel to the front of my card ....... I prepared a total of seven 1" x 3-3/4" strips of card stock to adhere to the front of my White panel.  I used three different colors of card stock Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Pale Papaya.  But, before adhering each of those pieces down, I ran those pieces through my Die-Cut machine using the 'Animal Print' along with the 'Checks & Dots' Embossing Folders to give each piece of card stock some added texture.  Then it was a SNAP to just adhere each panel down to the front of that White panel.
Before I adhered down that completed White panel.......I wrapped some 'Highland Heather 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon' around it and tied it off into a pretty knot on the right hand side.
I then got busy and created my pretty sentiment piece.  For that I used the 'In Symmetry' set and stamped that onto a White 'Layering Circles' piece and layered it with two additional circles.  The finishing touch was adding three 'Loose Flowers' below my stamped sentiment ...... And called this card DONE!
So, what do you think my friends.......
Doesn't this card just make you SMILE!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't be delighted to receive this festive thank you card? It's so cheery the one receiving it will know they were appreciated. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It's going to a very special friend.

      Delete
  2. I love how you've mixed these colors and shapes. Such a fun card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a SUPER FUN card to create. Thanks my friend.

      Delete