Monday, June 14, 2021

Tulip Card Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.
I kept the same Gray Granite base card ....... But I added an additional 3-3/4" x 5" panel to the top.  I ran that Gray Granite panel through my Die-Cut Machine using the 'Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder'  to add some extra texture and style to it.
Before I adhered that embossed Gray Granite panel down .... I wrapped some 'Flowers For Every Season Ribbon' around the panel.  I did use my Polished Pink Stampin' Blends to color that ribbon ....... Because EVERYTHING looks better when it's coordinated.
My single tulip die-cut piece was created a tad bit differently.  I used a 2" x 2" Polish Pink square and then added a 1-7/8" x 1-7/8" White tulip die-cut piece.  I did use the same 'Floral Squares Dies' to crop out that tulip ....... And both pieces were adhered over the colored ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I decided to upgrade the inside of this card too......I added two panels of the 'Polished Pink 2021-2023 Designer Series Paper' to the top and bottom.  I also had some left over die-cut pieces from the 'Floral Squares Dies' ....... So I added those to the inside of my card too.  My sentiment was from the 'Color & Contour' set ....... And three 'Playing With Patterns Dots' were also added to the inside of this card.
So what do you think my friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Another great layout for that set. I'm going to have to give it a try. I need to play with that set more. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I am so pleased with all the things you can do with this die-cut.

      Delete