Sunday, June 06, 2021

Thanks Card

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card for this week spot-lights the 'Simply Succulents' stamp set.
I started this card off by adding a 5-1/4" x 4" panel of the '2020-2023 In-Color Designer Series Paper' to the front of my Basic White card stock.  Before I adhered that panel down to the front of my card ....... I wapped some 'Soft Succulent 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' around my DSP and tied it up into a pretty bow on the right hand side of my card.  
I then got busy and stamped my 'Simply Succulents' image onto a panel of Basic White card stock and cropped that image out using my 'Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies'.  I matted that image to a panel of Basic Black card stock ....... And used my Stampin' Blends to color in my succulent.  
My sentiment is from the same stamp set ..... and I used the 'Layering Circles' and 'Tasteful Labels' dies to crop my sentiment out.
The finishing touch was adding three '2020-2022 In-Color Square Gems' below my stamped sentiment ....... And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: