Saturday, June 12, 2021

Just Because

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the May 'Batter Up' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This fun card uses almost all the paper within the May kit.  The only extra paper I added was Real Red, BubbleBee and Basic Black card stock.
I did use the 'Flowers & Leaves Punch' to crop out two sizes of flowers.  And I did add both black and vellum cardstock to create those flowers.
I also added some 'Opal Rounds' to the center of my four flowers.
My sentiment is from the 'After The Storm' set ....... and I stamped that on a panel of the liner paper that came with the kit ...... Using VersaMark ink and Black Embossing Powder for that sentiment.
And that's all it took to create this fun card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love the symmetry of the squares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....Just thrilled with the way this card turned out.

      Delete
  2. What a fun card. It's always refreshing to see different layouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why Thanks Wanda. I love trying out new layouts.

      Delete