Saturday, June 26, 2021

You're The Best

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the May 'Batter Up' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This card turned out even BETTER than I had planned.  And the BEST PART ...... I used pieces from the May kit and only added 2-additional pieces of card stock to complete this card.
I used one of the base cards that came with this kit ...... And added a panel to the left hand edge of my card.  The DSP panel I created was using the striped paper that came with the kit ....... and I just layered that panel with some White and Pacific Point card stock.
My sentiment banner was created with another piece that came with the kit ...... and after snipping out a banner tail to one end of that sentiment ...... I added a piece of Real Red card stock behind it.
The pretty White Baker's Twine (also that came with the kit) created a fun little element to the top of my side panel ....... and those three little dots were also part of this kit.
Dare I say.......
This card really is a HOME RUN!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. A home run! Love that font and the added "sprinkles!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I knocked this card 'Out of Park'.

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this card. It's simplicity. The embellishments. And it's masculine touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Wana. I construced this card for my son.

      Delete