Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Triangle Corner Pop-Up Card

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that a fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator showed me how to create ........ And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This project was inspired by my dear Ink Big friend Susan Wormley.  She shared how to make this little cutie on a Zoom conference call last month.
You start out with a 6"x6" piece of Evening Evergreen card stock and score at 3" on both sides.  You then use a piece of Evening Evergreen that measures 2-1/2" x 4-1/2" which is scored at 1-1/8 and 2-1/4" on the long side.  That piece is going to be used later to pop-up my flowers on the front of my card.
The 'Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper' is 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" and that is adhered to the bottom right corner of my Evening Evergreen card stock panel.  And then I cut two different panels of that same 'Pansy Petals DSP' at 2-5/8" x 2-5/8".  Both of those pieces are cut corner to corner and adhered to the top two panels of my Evening Evergreen card stock panel.  The bottom left corner has a White card stock panel that measures 2-3/4" x 2-3/4".
Then I got busy creating my two pansy flowers......Which also used the 'Pansy Petals DSP'.
I positioned a Evening Everygreen circle to the center of my 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" DSP panel.......
And used that second 2-1/2" x 4-1/2" piece of Evening Evergreen to build my pop-up section for my flower to sit upon.
And that's all it took to create this DARLING little card......
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way it turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This is a new fold. It's fun and fascinating at the same time! I may have to give it a try sometime. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. This card just couldn't be easier to create. Have fun with it.

      Delete
  2. Omg Kadie , how BEAUITFUL, Tfs
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my little pop-up card Frenchie....THANKS!

      Delete