Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Birthday Chick

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How HAPPY are these three colors together.
I started this birthday card off with a White base card.  I cut three 1-1/2" x 3-3/4" panels of Polished Pink, Bermuda Bay and Highland Heather card stock and positioned those across the front of my card.
Then, I got busy creating my sentiment panel.  I started out with a White frame from the 'Scallop Contours Dies' and stamped my 'Hey Birthday Chick' image right in the center of that frame.
I used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color in both the chick and the cupcake ........ And finished it off with three little Pearls that I colored with the same Stampin' Blends colors.
So what do you think my friends.......
Isn't it just the SWEETEST card????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. I love the rectangle panels in the background. I do regret not getting this set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I am smitten over these three colors together.

      Delete
  3. Cute as can be! That little chick fits perfectly on that Scalloped Contours Die! Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I really like the color combination and those scalloped dies.....STOP....They are getting a real work out on my end.

      Delete