Thursday, June 10, 2021

Thanks So Much

           Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
There's something about a Basic White tag that is surrounded by a single Stampin' UP! color that just makes me HAPPY.  And my tag today fits that bill.
I started my tag for today off with a single die-cut flower, from the 'Artistic Dies'.  I used Shaded Spruce card stock to create that little beauty.......and adhered it to the bottom right hand corner of my base tag.
My sentiment is from the 'In Symmetry' set and I used Shaded Spruce ink to stamp that message.  I used my 'Dark Shaded Spruce Blends' to color in some 'Genial Gems' and then adhered those to the front of my base tag. 
My tag was topped off with some 'Flowers For Every Season Ribbon'.  I changed up the color of that ribbon from White to Shaded Spruce with the help of my 'Stampin' Blends'.  I also added some 'Simply Elegant Gold Trim' around that ribbon and tied it up into a pretty bow.
So there you have it friends.  
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment