Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Hailey's Graduation

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Today, I have a SPECIAL GRADUATION card for my granddaughter Hailey ...... Who is graduating High School on Friday Summa Cum Laude.   I wanted to send her a special graduation card ........ And when I spotted Frenchie video on her SlimLine graduation card.....I knew it would be PERFECT for my Hailey Girl.  Here is the link to Frenchie's video:  How to make a Slim Card for graduation with gift cardholder - Frenchie Stamps
The VERY BEST part of this card ....... It not only can be made with her school colors (Go Deforest) ....... But it also serves as a gift card holder too.
I created her card with Gorgeous Grape and Bumblebee card stock ..... And the tassle was White Baker's Twine that was dyed with Gorgeous Grape reinker.
The cap is able to flap over so the entire inside of the card can be exposed.  I slipped a check inside the gift card holder pocket ........ Mainly because we are giving Hailey a new laptop for when she leaves this fall for UW Madison ...... But somehow a graduation card with an IOU tucked inside just didn't cut it.  
  
Here's a close-up of how fabulous the cap turned out.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.
And a BIG CONGRATS to Hailey on her graduation 
and BEST WISHES on her next BIG ADVENTURE attending UW Madison.
GO BADGERS!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. She's a chip off the old block (so smart)! Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit......Her MaMa Bear get's all the credit (but I get all the credit for MaMa Bear). Thank you for your sweet comment my friend.

      Delete
  2. LOVE it. Such a great way to create a money holder card. Would be cute too as a birthday money holder card using a cupcake at the top!

    ReplyDelete