Thursday, June 17, 2021

3 Hello Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I am IN LOVE with this FUN color combination!
I started off with a White base tag ...... And then added three Polished Pink 1" squares to the front.  Before I adhered each of those square down ....... I used the edge of my Paper Snips to distress up the edges.  Next, I grabbed some Shaded Spruce card stock and punched out three 'Symmetrical Stems Border' pieces ...... And added those to the center of each square.
I used the 'Create With Friends' stamp set and stamped my "Hello" sentiment three times ..... and then used my Shaded Spruce Stampin' Write Marker to create some pretty stitched lines around the outer edge of my tag.
My ribbon was creating using the 'Smoky Slate 7/8" Textured Ribbon' ....... And I changed the color of that ribbon with the help of my Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends.  The finishing touch was adding some 'Linen Thread' to my ribbon and I tied it up into a pretty bow.
So what do you think my friends......
Doesn't it just make you smile!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment