Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Ombre Downline Gift Bags

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Today I have a fun little project that I CASE'd from the very talented Linda Heller at Stamping School.  She created a version of these Ombre Bags.........And I put my own spin on creating these fun 3D gift bags for my Downline Team members who participated in my Downline Challenge last month.  Each team member who pariticpated in our Downline Challenge received one of these little bags in the mail from me.
I used the new Stampin' UP! Ombre Bags for this little gift giving surprise.  I used the 'Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder on the outside of each bag and added a sweet sentiment from the 'Whiskey Business' set.
The inside of each bag included a FUN NEW Stampin' UP! Embellishment that had a pretty tag attached to it.......that tag was made from the 'Floral Squares Dies'.  This bag uses the Pale Papaya bag and tag.
Here's the Fresh Freesia bag........
And it was adored with an Evening Evergreen tag.
And check out the pretty Polished Pink bag.
And I used the same Polished Pink cardstock to create a pretty tag.
And the final bag was created using the Evening Evergreen Ombre bag.
And the tag for this bag was created using Polished Pink.
So there you have it friends.
My team members were THRILLED with the happy mail they received.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. It's all in the details. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....My downline team members LOVE 'EM!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well aren't you the sweetest Cheri. SO GLAD you like my little gifts.

      Delete