Thursday, June 24, 2021

Birthday Turtle

            Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
    How FUN would this tag look attached to any birthday gift!
I started this birthday tag off with a Real Red base tag that measured 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".
Next, I grabbed my 'Layering Diorama Dies' along with a White tag and 'Pattern Paper Designer Series Paper' tag.  I layered my Diorama Dies onto each of those pieces and cropped out the image.  Then I got busy and layered those to the top of my Real Red base tag.
I stamped a 'Turtle Friends' image and used the 'Turtle Punch' to crop that little guy out.  He was colored in with my Stampin' Blends and then adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals to the center of my tag.  My sentiment was stamped on a 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' using the 'Turtle Friends' set and some Poppy Parade ink.
To top off my tag ...... I grabbed some 'Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon' and added that to the top of my tag.
The finishing touch for this tag was adding some 'Shaker Shapes' embellishments to the front of my tag and topping my little turtle off with a 'Loose Flower Flourishes' that was colored in with my Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet is this turtle?! Love him/her. The Diorama Dies are such a fun element. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good eye Brian......It's probably going to be for a boy.....but not sure yet. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Perfection with these dies. Adds to the turtle fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....It was a creative find when I spotted those dies.

      Delete