Sunday, June 27, 2021

Oh Happy Days

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I just have to SMILE BIG every single time I look at this card.  I started out with a Calypso Coral base card and worked from there.
I created my center panel first and then adhered it down to my card (and that is because I knew I was adding some ribbon to the top).  I started with a 3" x 5-1/2" panel of White card stock and adding a 2-3/4" x 5-1/2" panel of 'You're A Peach DSP' to the top.  
Next, I wrapped some 'Pale Papaya 1/2" Ribbon' to the top of that panel and tied it off into a pretty knot in the center.
Then, I got busy creating my little goat.  OH WHAT FUN!!!  He was stamped from the 'Way To Goat' set and that was stamped onto a White 'Layering Dioroma Dies' piece.  I used my Stampin' Blends to color that little cutie in.  Then, I layered that stamped Goat onto a 'Layering Dioroma Dies' piece that was cropped out using Pale Papaya card stock.
The finishing touch was adding my "Oh Happy Day!" sentiment to the side and that was created using the 'Many Messages' set.  So what do you think my friends......Isn't a HOOT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The jury was still out on the diorama die cuts but now that I'm seeing them showing up on cards they are catching my eye. I love your use of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly Wanda....I think they are a great buy.

      Delete