Saturday, June 05, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Saturday

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the May 'Batter Up' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those card projects.......
These three cards were created using only the supplies that were included in the May Paper Pumpkin kit.
First up ....... This "All Star" card.  It's an out-of-the-park kind of card.
Next up ...... The PERFECT card for my son!
And this last card displays a FUN little baseball card on a HAPPY sunburst card front.
So there you have it friends........
Three SUPER AWESOME cards for my favorite son!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Vintage and cool. I love the one for your son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks Mary......He's going to LOVE his cards.

      Delete