Saturday, June 19, 2021

League of Your Own

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the May 'Batter Up' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I'm just crazy about how this project turned out.  I was in need of a more masculine card and decided to pop a gift card holder on the front and call this one the start of something FUN!
I used one of the base cards that came with the May Paper Pumpkin kit ...... and added score lines every 1/4" on the diagonal.  I then turned my card and created the diagonal score lines running in the other direction.
I used a pocket image for the gift card holder.......And cut down one of the embellishments panels for my sentiment piece.
I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere down my pocket ......... And left the top portion open so I could slip my gift card into the pocket.
I finished the pocket off with some black stitching lines around the outer edges of that pocket ..... and added three 'Matte Black Dots' around the front of my card to finish it off.
So what do you think my friends?????
I'm thinking it's a HOME RUN!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love how your repurposed your Paper Pumpkin kit. Sometimes I struggle with what is in the kit and then I wait and look on the net and someone will come up with a fun, new and creative way to use them. This is a perfect guy gift holder card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I only make one each of whatever SU is featuring in each kit......Then I have fun creating at least 3 or 4 other Out-of-the-Box ideas.

      Delete
  2. A perfect pocket for a gift card! Such a fun idea and a great use of the kit components. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....I was pretty darn happy with the way this card turned out.

      Delete