Friday, June 11, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

               Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
First up for today......I have a BEAUTIFUL tag that my downline friend Betty Pearce created.
Next up.......The PRETTY tag that my sweet friend Cheri Utsler create.
And this GORGEOUS tag was created by the SUPER TALENTED Jan Gore.
And my final share for today is the BLOW ME OUT OF THE WATER gift I received from my fellow InkBig friend Michelle Laliberte Quinno.  She heard me say that I had forgotten to purchase the Stampin' UP! Reward 'Pattern Party Designer Series Paper' with my first Stampin' UP! order and she SURPRISED me by sending me a 6x6 sample of every single DSP pattern in that pack.  WOW Michelle......THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: