Monday, June 21, 2021

Happy Birthday Chick Upgrade

            Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing the orientation from a landscape card to a portrait style card.
I used the same colored card stock for my three panels (Polished Pink, Bermuda Bay and Highland Heather) but for this upgraded version I cut those panels to 1-1/4" x 5".  I also used the 'Checks & Dots Embossing Folder' to pretty up all three panels before adhering them down to my White base card.
I also gave my sentiment panel an upgrade.  First, I die-cut my 'Scallop Contours Dies' piece from Bumblebee card stock ...... And then cut a 1-7/8" x 3-1/4" 'Pansy Petal Designer Series' frame and added that panel to the Bumblebee piece.
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Hey Birthday Chick' set directly onto the Designer Series Paper ....... and then I stamped my Chick with the Cupcake onto a piece of White card stock and used the 'Birthday Chick Dies' to crop out that piece and popped him up with Stampin' Dimensionals onto my scallop frame.  
And I used the same 'Stampin' Blends' to color in my chick & cupcake and also the three Pearls I added for FUN!!!
So what do you think my friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling "2.0" with the gingham background. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your 2.0 comment. You are the BEST my friend. Thanks!

      Delete