Monday, June 07, 2021

Thanks Card Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....

For my upgraded card ...... I changed the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.  I also upgraded my card by creating a magical slider card.
The magic is done when you pull the tab on the right hand side of my card.
The slider reveals a beautiful succulent stamped image behind a window sheet panel.  I used the 'Simply Succulents' stamp set to stamp my succulent ..... And colored it in with my 'Stampin' Blends'. 
I did use the same 'Soft Succulent 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' around the left hand side of my card ...... And tied it up into a pretty bow on the front of my card.
My sentiment uses the same 'Simply Succulents' set ...... And was layered using the same 'Layering Circles Dies' and 'Tasteful Labels Dies'.
Here's a close-up of how the magical slider is pulled to reveal......
My FUN and MAGICAL stamped succulent image.
So there you have it my friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! It's been a long time since I have seen a magic slider card. This is wonderful, Kadie! Both cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I was thrilled that Susan Wormley took the time to show me how to make this again.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE it. I have not done a magic card in years. I forgot how fun they are. And now with the Stamparatus you don't have to worry about smudging the window sheet. Now I have to give that technique a try again. I always managed to smudge my window sheets. That Stamparatus has solved a lot of my stamping issues. Your card is VERY pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. And YES....I did use the Stamparatus and it worked PERFECTLY. Hope you share whatever you end up creating.

      Delete
  3. Voila! Love both the before and after (with and without color)!

    ReplyDelete