Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Happy Happy Day!

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this SUPER HAPPY and SUPER CUTE Badger card I created for my Mystery Stamping group yesterday.
I started of with a White base card.  I added two 1/2" x 5-1/2" panels of 'Pattern Paper Designer Series Paper' to both the left and right edge of my base card.  Next, I added a 3-1/4" x 5-1/2" panel of the same Designer Series Paper to the center of my card.
Then I got busy stamping my sentiment and Badger image.  I used the 'Badger Besties' stamp set for both the image and the sentiment.
And I added a pretty little heart from the 'Messages Dies' in the hands of my little Badger.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. So darn cute! I don't make enough children's cards either. This image is perfect not only for a birthday card but a Valentine's Day card as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. We have a granddaughter that is starting school at UW Madison this fall. Since this set is Badger Besties......I'm going to replace the heart with a die-cut "W" and send it to her with a congrats note.

      Delete
  2. That is THE most adorable badger. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I'm going to use it a whole bunch this year......Hailey starts UW Madison this fall.

      Delete