Thursday, June 03, 2021

NEW In-Color Tag/Bookmark

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag/bookmark I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag/bookmark share for today........
My downline team had a Tag/Bookmark challenge in May ....... And one of the team members didn't turn in her share......So I got busy at the 11th hour to fill her spot.  This is what I came up with.
I created a tag/bookmark using the new 2021-2023 Stampin' UP! In-Colors.
Each color spot-lights the ribbon, cardstock and ink. 
I topped off my tag/bookmark with some of the new 'Highland Heather 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon' and tied it up with some White Baker's Twine and created a pretty bow.
So what do you think my friends......
Not a bad 11th hour project ...... Don't you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a cheerful display of these yummy new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh YEAH ♥️♥️♥️♥️,
    Love them ♥️♥️
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU Frenchie. So glad you like my tags/bookmarks.

      Delete