Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Ribbon Holders

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I was looking for a different and easier way to store my new ribbon collection ...... And when I stumbled upon these SUPER AWESOME ribbon holders by Jeanette Cobb at GeoMazing Paper Crafts, I jumped right in to create these for my new 2021 Stampin' UP! ribbon collection.
These boxes are SUPER EASY to create ....... And Jeanette has 4-different sizes to fit ALL the new Stampin' UP! ribbons.
Small Ribbon Box Card Stock 5" X 9-1/4" 
Score Long side @ 3/4" * 4-1/4" * 5" & 8-1/2" 
Score Short Side @ 3/4" Rotate 180° and repeat 
Notch for small circle placement @ 6-3/4" 
Use a 1/2" circle punch for the side holes. 

Medium Ribbon Box Card Stock 5-1/4" X 9-5/8" 
Score Long side @ 7/8" * 4-3/8" * 5-1/4" & 8-3/4" 
Score Short side @ 7/8" Rotate 180° and repeat 
Notch for small circle placement @ 7" 
Use a 1/2" circle punch for the side holes.

Large Ribbon Box Card Stock 5-3/4" X 10-3/8" 
Score Long side @ 1-1/8" * 4-5/8" * 5-3/4" & 9-1/4" 
Score Short side @ 1-1/8" Rotate 180° and repeat 
Notch for circle placement @ 7-1/2" 
Use a 1/2" or 3/4" circle punch for the side holes 

XL Ribbon Box Card Stock 6" X 10-3/4" 
Score Long side @ 1-1/4" * 4-3/4" * 6" and 9-1/2" 
Score Short Side @ 1-1/4" Rotate 180° and repeat 
Notch for circle placement @ 7-3/4" 
Use a 3/4" circle punch for the side holes
The ribbon just pops right into the holder and winding the holders just couldn't be any easier.  Here's a link to Jeanettes UTube Video.  And she will walk you through how to create these little cuties.
Just couldn't be happier with the way these boxes all line up in my ribbon cabinet. 
And I am THRILLED that when I want one of my ribbons ....... I just grab the box and don't have to fight my old ribbon storage......which were hanging on dowels in my ribbon cabinet.  It also makes grabbing any of my ribbons and packing them up when I head off to crop so much easier.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: