Monday, June 28, 2021

Oh Happy Days Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The biggest upgrade to my card for today ...... I changed from a standard top or side fold style card - to a flip up flap style card.  I started out with a Pale Papaya 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" base single card stock piece.  Then I got busy creating my flip up flap style portion of this card.
I started with a 6-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of White card stock that was scored at 5-1/2".  That scored section would be adhered down to the center of my Pale Papaya base card.  Then I added a 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" panel of Calypso Coral card stock over that scored section and adhered it directly down to my Pale Papaya base card.  Now I have the flip up flap portion of my card ready.
I cut a piece of 'You're A Peach Designer Series Paper (3-1/4" x 5-1/2") and before adhering that down to the top of the White flip up panel ...... I wrapped some 'Pale Papaya 1/2" Ribbon' that was colored with my Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends and wrapped that around the DSP panel.
The only things left to do was stamp my goat (from the 'Way To Goat' set) onto a White 'Layering Diorama Dies' and coloring him in with my Stampin' Blends.  Then I layered that piece onto another 'Layering Diorama Dies' piece that was cropped out with Pale Papaya card stock.
And to finish off this upgraded version ...... I used the same 'Many Messges' stamp set to stamp my little "Oh Happy Day!" sentiment.

So what do you think my friends......
Two totally different card styles......
Using the same stamp set.
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Simply adorable. Love the colors and fun "dude!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......Had fun creating these two cards.

      Delete