Monday, May 31, 2021

Enjoy Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.
I also changed my base card from a White base to an Evening Evergreen base card.  Next, I added a 2" x 4" panel of the 'Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper' to the far right hand side of my Evening Evergreen base card.  
I trimmed up three little banner flags from the 'Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper' and adhered those to the middle of the 'Pansy Petals DSP' that I adhered down earlier.
My 'Hand-Penned Memories & More Card' was trimmed down to 3" x 3-1/2".  Before I matted that to a panel of White card stock ...... I wrapped some 'Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon' around the bottom of that card and tied it up into a pretty knot.
The finishing touch was adding three '2021-2023 In-Color Jewels' to the end of each banner flag ...... And this upgraded card was called DONE!!!
So what do you think my friends.......
Are you excited to purchase those Hand-Penned Memories & More Cards' and make some SUPER PRETTY cards???  You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. A very lovely card and that font has such a sincere feeling to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you Wanda. So glad you like my upgraded version.

      Delete
  2. I love the floral art and this is a clever change up of the design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't share a photo of how the front flap opens on the upgraded version. Guess I was so happy with the way the upgraded version turned out. Thanks my friend.

      Delete