Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Hello

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Today, I have a simply BEAUTIFUL and ELEGANT kind of card.
The BEAUTY of this card is from the FABULOUS new Designer Series Paper from Stampin' UP!  That paper is the 'Expressions in Ink DSP'.
EVERY single sheet of this DSP is STUNNING.  It is almost impossible to pick just one pattern.  But I did decide on this pretty pink floral pattern.  I matted it to some Evening Everygreen card stock and adhered it down to the left hand side of my White base card.
I then got busy using the 'Penned Flowers Dies' to crop out three pretty flowers.  I created two flowers in Polished Pink (my FAVORITE new In-Color) and one flower in Pale Papaya.
My sentiment was stamped onto a 'Scallop Contours Dies' using the 'Artistically Inked' set and VersaMark and 'White Embossing Powder'.
The finishing touch on this card was adding two '2021-2023 In-Color Jewels' and this card was done to PERFECTION!!!
I am just THRILLED with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! What a beautiful card this is. I am going to have to give this set a serious look. I have hardly used mine but I'm sure I will be using it to make this beauty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SERIOUSLY in love with this DSP. Thanks Wanda.

      Delete
    2. And I want to thank you for using the flowers on the right. I have that die cut set but didn't see the beauty in those flowers until I saw your card.

      Delete
    3. SO GLAD you spotted those pretty flowers Wanda. I'm kind of crazy about this set.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful mix of die cut flowers and pretty paper. My favorite part is the sentiment. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Mary. Thank You for stopping by and leaving me your (always) sweet comment.

      Delete