Sunday, June 13, 2021

Tulip Card

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This is one of those cards that just makes me smile.......All over!
I started this card off with a Gray Granite base card and then grabbed my Polished Pink and White card stock.  I cropped out three 'Floral Squares Dies' with Polished Pink card stock and matted each of those to a White 1-7/8" x -7/8" square.
Attaching each of the die cut flowers was a super quick and easy task.....
And my sentiment was stamped with the 'Color & Contour' set and I used Polished Pink to stamp that message.  I did add three 'Playing With Patterns Dots' below my stamped sentiment ...... And those were colored with my 'Polished Pink Stampin' Blends.
All four square were adhered to my Gray Granite base card .....
And this card was DONE in a hot New York minute.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Great use of this set. I am struggling with it. I look at it on my shelf and then pass it up and grab something else. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of the first bundles I knew I wanted from the new catty. Glad I gave you some inspiration Wanda.

      Delete
  2. Definitely a smile-inducing card, Kadie! I love this bundle and always think of using all of the images together. I love that you showcased the tulips three times with the sentiment in the last block. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. Not sure what made me smile more......The die-cut tulips or the Polished Pink color. Either way.....it makes me SMILE!

      Delete