Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Mother's Day Treat Box

           Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ...... But for the life of me ........ I created it back in May and can not give credit to the original post.  I did create my CASE version of this project and want to share it with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and know that the dozen neighbors and friends I handed these out to were SUPER HAPPY to receive one.
I'm just a tad bit LATE posting this project ....... I know ..... Mother's Day was over a month ago.
I knew that I wanted to create something SPECIAL for my neighbors for Mother's Day ...... And when the 'Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper' hit my desk ..... I knew I would be using that to create my special little gifts.
I started out with a 12" x 6" piece of 'Hand-Penned DSP'.  I scored on the 12" side at: 1-1/2", 5", 6-3/4" and 10-1/4".  And on the 6" side I scored at: 1" and 4-1/4".
I filled my little treat box with 3-coordinating 3"x3" note cards......
Each note card used the same 'Hand-Penned DSP' and I used the 'Dressed To Impress' set to stamp my sentiment.
I also added a little chocolate treat to the inside of each gift.....
And these little Mother's Day Treat Boxes were ready to be delivered right before Mother's Day.  Just crazy about the way this project turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What an adorable treat box with note cards. Such a sweet gift to make and give! I especially love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks Wanda. My neighbor friends LOVED their gifts.

      Delete
  2. You have such a knack for combining sweet notes and treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just always know the PERFECT things to say to me. Thank you my friend.

      Delete