Friday, June 18, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

               Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five very special people gave to me for Mother's Day.
 
First up for today ...... Is this STUNNNING forever rose that my son Michael sent to me.  It was impossible to take a true picture of it for my blog......STUNNING!!!
Next up is my oldest daughter Cheryl.  She created this GORGEOUS tray for me for Mother's Day.
And Cheryl also created this BEAUTIFUL succulent garden tray for me.
My oldest and dearest friend Nancy Novak came over the Saturday before Mother's Day with a PERFECT pink vase with some OH SO LOVELY flowers tucked inside.  Nancy said she saw the vase and knew immediately it would look PERFECT in my pink stamping studio......And she was SO RIGHT!!!!!
My youngest granddaughter Brooke and her brother Devon surprised me with a little Edible delivery.
HOW AWESOME is this little box of YUMMY!!!!!
 
And speaking of Happy Mother's Day........Here the sweet card I receied from my Sewell Family grandkids.
This BEAUTIFUL Mother's Day card is from my oldest daughter Cheryl.
And this GORGEOUS card was from my youngest daughter Jennifer.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Everything is wonderful. It all made for a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only thing that could have made my Mother's Day better.......Spending it with my kids. Thanks Wanda.

      Delete