Sunday, March 01, 2020

LadyBug Thanks

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
What FUN I had making this sweet little card.
 
I started out by using my 'Simply Score Board' and creating a 1/4" scored/embossed edge around the entire front of my Whisper White base card.
 
Next......I grabbed the 'Seriously The Best' set and stamped my sentiment in the upper left hand corner with Real Red ink.
 
I used one of the 'Heart Doilies' and popped that onto the front of my card.  And then the 'Little Ladybug' set was stamped......colored and die-cut (using the 'Ladybug Dies') before popping that onto the center of my red doilies.
 
The finishing touch was adding a few hearts (from the 'Detailed Hearts Dies') around the front of my card ........ And topping each with a thin layer of 'Fine Tip Glue' to add a tiny shine to each.
 
 And that's all it took my friends
to create this DARLING little thanks card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: