Friday, March 27, 2020

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday. This week......I have the honor of spot-lighting more of the fabulous cards and projects that were made for my Jack while he was in the Hospital/Rehab Center last month.  These card creations were made by three very TALENTED friends.........and I want to share those with you today.
 
First up is this PRECIOUS card by Cheri Utsler.
 
This STUNNING card was made by Jan Gore.
 
And my sweet friend Lynne Wescotte made this card.
 
It's a slider card that opens to reveal this AWESOME message!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. nothing warms the heart like a card from a friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so blessed these friends include Jack in this circle of friendship.

      Delete