Friday, March 13, 2020

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
 
First up is this fun little card that Lynne Wescott (and I) made while Jack was recovering in the rehab center.  She stopped over with a bunch of supplies for a couple hours of 'PaperCrafting Therapy' and we designed this card.  THANKS LYNNE FOR GIVING ME THIS FUN LITTLE BREAK!!!!
 
Next up is this WONDERFUL mailbox surprise I received from my downline Abbie Egolf.  WOW......Now I know how my neighbors and friends feel when they go out to their mailboxes and find a little treasure from me.
 
And talk about mailbox surprises......My sweet friend Donna Fritz ALWAYS makes me smile (and Jack too) with the cards she send out for the holidays.
 
Check out this ADORABLE box made by my friend Jan Gore.
 
And speaking of Jan Gore......
How FABULOUS is this split away box she made for me.
 
 It has a magnetic closure.......
And was stuffed with yummy chocolates......
But Jack got to them before I could take the picture!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Seeing the works of others always makes me proud of this craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are such wonderful projects, Kadie! I love all of these hearts outside of Valentine's Day (and the ones for Valentine's Day). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sweet friends will LOVE reading your sweet comment. Thank You!

      Delete