Monday, March 02, 2020

LadyBug Thanks Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
  Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
The first change I made to my upgraded card was changing the orientation from Landscape to Portrait.
 
Next, I added a panel of Real Red card stock to the front of my Whisper White base card.   I used the 'Seriously The Best' set and stamped my sentiment at the bottom of that panel.......Using VersaMark ink and 'White Embossing Powder'.
 
Then......I die-cut a pretty scallop frame from the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies'.....
 
And stamped my "thanks" sentiment (from the 'Seriously The Best' set) at the top of that scallop frame.  I used 'Clear Embossing Powder' to really help that sentiment POP!!!
 
I positioned one of the red 'Heart Doilies' below my stamped sentiment ....... And popped my cute little ladybug in the center of that red doilies.
 
So what do you think my friends.......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The red background adds so much pop for our "lady!"

    ReplyDelete