Sunday, March 15, 2020

Friends Like You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
How GORGEOUS is this card!!!!
 
I started out with a panel of the new 'Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper' and used the square stitched die from the 'Nature's Thought Dies' to create this pretty DSP frame.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Positive Thoughts' set.......
 
And then I decorated that sentiment piece with a pretty butterfly......
 
And two leafs punched from the 'Leaf Punch'.
 
I think this is a classic looking card......
And love how the Whisper White base card shows off all that pretty 'Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: