Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Graduation Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and was designed by Sally Stamper (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moo2UCdvaz8) on January 28, 2020.  Let me jump right in and share that project with you now.
  
This ADORABLE project is so easy to make........And the best part......It's a gift within a gift.
 
The top pulls off.......
 
And you can tuck your gift......Or in my case......
CASH for that hard working graduate!
The base is a 5"x4" piece of Black card stock.  It is scored at 1" on all four sides.
 
The lid is a 4-1/2"x3-1/2" piece of Black card stock and scored at 3/4" on all four sides.  Watch Sally's video to learn how she created this darling little box.......There is a slight cheat you have to do when scoring the lid of the box.
 
I did use the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' (2nd largest) to decorate the lid of my box.  I also used the 'Golden Bee Designer Series Paper' along with Gold Embossing Powder to really pretty up the look.
Just doesn't get any better than a little box stuffed with HAPPY cash!
   
And I know my 2020 graduate is going to LOVE receiving this.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: