Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Basha's Easter Baskets

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
Every holiday......I create some type of special treat for my three favorite gals at our local grocery store (Basha's).  This year I spotted a DARLING little Easter basket that Chris Slogar from Buckeye Inkling created back on 2/28/19 and I knew this basket would be PERFECT for these 3-special ladies.
 
I created a Coastal Cabana basket.....
 
 A Daffodil Delight basket.....
 A Melon Mambo basket....
 
And this Gorgeous Grape basket (for Jack).
 
Each basket uses a 3-3/4"x3-3/4" piece of card stock (for the bottom) that is scored at 1/2" on all four sides.
 
The card stock trim around the top of each basket......And the handle is a 1/2"x11" piece of card stock.
 
And the Designer Series Paper (that wraps around the bottom base) is two pieces that measures 2"x6". 
 
I used the 'Welcome Easter' set to create this DARLING bunny pick.....
 
 And that's all it took to create these ADORABLE Easter Baskets.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kadie!The baskets are really cute, and I'm sure the gals at Basha's will love them. I still have some of the things you made for my dad (Meach) over 5 years ago! He really appreciated your kindness. Hope all is well with you. **Karen (Flanigan)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How WONDERFUL that you commented on this post Karen. I still remember going to Easter Brunch with your Mom & Dad at our HOA2 Club House. Both Jack and I really miss Meach and our morning coffee at Starbucks. THANK YOU for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. A ray of sunshine and bunny love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just always know the most perfect thing to say my friend......THANKS!

      Delete