Thursday, March 26, 2020

Dual Coffee Cup

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
I have some pretty AMAZING friends........
But those who are fellow Starbucks coffee drinkers (you know who you are) are the ones I always have time to hang out with.  This is the PERFECT little tag to make for those very friends. 
 
I started this tag off with a Crumb Cake base tag.  I stamped my sentiment at the very bottom of that tag.  And I used the 'Rise & Shine' set along with Versamark and Early Espresso ink.  I then sprinkled it with 'Clear Embossing Powder' and that gave me the HOLY WOW FACTOR I was hoping for. I also used the 'Subtles Embossing Folder' on my Crumb Cake tag to add that little texture I was hoping for.
 
My two cups of coffee were created with the 'Rise & Shine' set and I used my 'Cup of Cheers Dies' (Still available from the Holiday Catalog) to crop those little cups out.
I also added some DELISH steam coming out the top of each cup. 
 
I grabbed my Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker and created some trio dots around my tag.....
 
And finished my tag off with some 'Braided Burlap Trim' and tied a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow to the top.
 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out......
Know it's going to make someone SMILE BIG!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Nutty about those neutrals. Cheers, my friend. I'm enjoying my morning cup now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....I'm only about a 1/2-hour behind you. Happy Thursday!

      Delete