Saturday, March 21, 2020

Happy Birthday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
This alternate Paper Pumpkin card came together with the help of some Pretty Peacock Designer Series Paper.
 
I added two panels of the 2029-2021 In Color Designer Series Paper to the top and bottom sections of this card.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the set that came with the February kit.....
 
 And I used Pretty Peacock and Rococo Rose ink to stamp that image.
 
 I also added some of the sequins that came with this kit.....
 
And this card was done in a SUPER JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: