Thursday, March 12, 2020

Wish You Best

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
 Just crazy about the way this tag turned out.
 
Talk about a boat-load of texture designed into this tag.  I started out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Tags in Bloom' set onto my Mint Macaron base tag.  Then I ran my tag through my Big Shot using the 'Stone Embossing Folder'.
 
My sentiment frame was created using the 'Tags in Bloom' set and stamping my Whisper White frame and then fussy cutting out that frame.
 
I used my 'Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends' on the 'Metallic Pearls' and colored in several for a little POP OF FUN on the front of my tag.
 
The finishing touch was adding some 'Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon' to the top of my tag.
 
So there you have it friends......
What do you think????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. what would we do without these little pearls? they look fabulous in shaded spruce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......Couldn't agree more with you.

      Delete