Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Lots of Love

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
If you haven't already checked out the new Sale-a-Bration 2nd release 'Flowering Foil Designer Series Paper'........You are going to FLIP OUT over all the pretty that is offered in that new paper. 
 
I started out with two panels of the new 'Flowering Foil Designer Series Paper' on my Whisper White base card.
 
Before I adhered those panels down onto my base card ...... I wrapped some '1/4" Copper Trim' around the seam of those two joining DSP panels and tied it up into a pretty bow.  Then I was able to adhere down that completed DSP panel to the front of my base card.
 
I used the 'Perfectly Framed' set for my sentiment.....
 
And the pretty all came together with the help of the 'Silver Embossing Powder and 'Ornate Frames'.
 
So there you have it friends.
If you don't have that new 'Flowering Foil Designer Series Paper' ......... RUN ........ Don't walk to my on-line store and pick some up.  The Sale-a-Bration promotion will be ending at the end of this month.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the way the print and florals play well together!

    ReplyDelete