Sunday, March 22, 2020

Wish Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2020 Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
Seems like I am always needing birthday cards........
Here's a QUICK & EASY kind of card to make.
 
 I started with a panel of 'Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper'.
 
Before I adhered it down.......I colored some 'Metallic-Edge Ribbon' with my 'Petal Pink Stampin' Blends' and then wrapped that ribbon around my DSP panel.
 
The WISH die-cut is from the 'Broadway Lights Dies' and I used Petal Pink card stock for that message.  After I adhered my die-cut piece down onto my card ....... I spread a thin layer of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' over the letters and when it dried......INSTANT WOW FACTOR created.
 
The finishing touch was adding some 'Gold Metallic Pearls' around the front of my card.....
 
 And this card was done in a JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The finetip glue pen is EVERYTHING on this sweet-and-simple card. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....the Fine Tip Glue Pen is one of my FAVORITE tools in my card making tool kit.

      Delete
  2. Every "wish" should be so polished and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a sweet thing to say my friend.....THANKS!!!

      Delete